Stuffed grill pork chops is one of my most favorite grill recipe which can be finished only at 39 minutes. Simple to make and extremely delicious to eat. Just love it. You can use any kind of grill like, Gas grill, charcoal or electric grill for this recipe.
Total Time: 39 min
Prep: 15 min
Inactive : 12 min
Cook: 12 min
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for stuffed grilled pork chops recipes:
- 4 double thick bone-in loin end pork chops
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 cups cider vinegar, heated
- 1 pound ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions for stuffed grilled pork chop recipes:
In a plastic container put the salt, sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder. Add the new vinegar and swirl to dissolve. Let mixture sit for five to ten minutes to develop flavor. Add ice cubes and shake to soften most of the ice. Add chops and canopy with brine. Refrigerate for two hours.
Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in every pork chop for stuffing. combine remainder of ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip. Pipe every chop full with quick bread mixture.
Grill the chops on medium high heat for six minutes on either side. turn every chop forty five degrees once 3 minutes to mark.