Parmesan-crusted corn is my first Christmas recipe for you all. Its a very easy to make but delicious to eat Christmas recipe. Lets learn How to Cook it.
Also Don’t forget to drop me a line if you like this Christmas recipe.
Christmas Recipe 1: Parmesan-crusted corn
- 4 polka dot corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 65g (1/4 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Preheat a charcoal grill or barbecue into medium-high. Cook the corn. While cooking turn it occasionally. About 15-20 minutes or until it is tendered.
- For making the aïoli, combine all the mayonnaise, coriander, garlic, and lime juice. Do it in a small serving bowl. Season this with salt and pepper properly.
- Place a fresh parmesan on a big plate. Roll prepared corn in the parmesan for coating. Drizzle the corn mix over the oil and serve with prepared aioli.
I hope you’ll love my Christmas Recipe 1: Parmesan-crusted corn. Don’t forget to make it on Christmas and let me know how it was. Merry Christmas
Recipe and image courtesy: www.taste.com.au