Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter Review
The weekends are the perfect time for inviting some friends over and enjoying a fun filled Bar-B-Q session in the front yard. Butter the sizzling Bar-B-Q and grill those lip smacking ribs, hot dogs and burgers.
If you want to host a party at home, then make sure to have all the accessories required for an uninterrupted Bar-B-Q session. One accessory which you ought to purchase is a charcoal chimney starter. The chimney starter is robust, convenient to use, and will up to your expectations.
Important Things to Consider While Buying Rapidfire Chimney Starter:
- Firstly, you must know as to why you must purchase the chimney starter. Lighting charcoal in the traditional way is actually a big pain. Arrange the charcoal, then within an hour get covered with dust and then simply play the waiting game. Chimney starters simply make the work easier for you.
- Good quality chimney starters must always have a thermoplastic handle. The material keeps the handle cool and will prevent you from getting hurt.
- The size of the starter must be at least 22-1/2 inch, so that it can hold sufficient briquettes.
Considerable Features of Rapidfire Chimney Starter:
Chimney starters lights the charcoal evenly and quickly.
It eliminates the hassle of using lighter fluids, and the advanced system of the product ensures a fast start.
Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter
Ditch the boring traditional methods, and start you charcoal in a snap with Weber’s chimney starter. This unique chimney starter reduces the time for the coals to get ready, and simply makes the entire process easier and faster for you.
Simply, place the aluminum steel canister on the coal, and place it over the flame. Within a few minutes the coal will get blazing hot. See, how easy it is?
Important Features of Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter:
- The Weber chimney starter features a thermo plastic handle, and an aluminized steel body.
- The size of this easy to use product is 12 by 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 inches.
- It reduces the overall ignition time, and the charcoal gets lit evenly.
- With this amazing product you will never have to go through the hassle of using lighter fluids for ignition.
- With this chimney starter you no longer require playing the waiting game. Simply arrange the charcoal and light them up without using lighter fluids.
- You no longer have to worry about the black and cold pieces.
- The chimney starter makes the starter blazing hot and is ideal for parties when you have to constantly grill the meat.
- It will also help you save some bucks, as you no longer need to buy the expensive charcoal briquettes, and lighter fluids.
- It is a onetime purchase, and is robust which means it will last for years.
- The sole issue with this chimney starter is the massive smoke it generates. You must place the grilling station at a distance from your guests, as you wouldn’t want them complaining about the gnarly grey smoke.
Weber chimney starter is affordable, effective, consistent and convenient to use. It is sure to become your best friend when you want to hit the backyard and arrange a small or large barbeque party.