Grilling Chicken Breast: Delicious Yet Healthy
Whenever you are in a mood for something grilled, the first thing that most often comes to your mind is the grilled chicken breast. Isn’t it?
Whether the wind outside is breezy or the atmosphere inside the room is warm, grilled chicken breast for dinner is simply amazing and flavor some. You can do a whole lot with the classic and the basic grilled chicken breasts recipe.
Whether you have it as a meal with fresh salad with your loved one or cut it into thin slices and serve it in the form of pizza or quesadilla to impress your little ones, you can experiment widely with this go-to grilled chicken breasts recipe.
It is quite easy and simple to make and the best thing about it is the smoky flavor that it delivers. Bliss, isn’t it?
To make sure you perfect the technique of cooking chicken breasts and not allow it to stick on the grill rack, you should make sure the griller is fantastic.
If the griller works perfectly well, only then can you get the juiciness and the tenderness of the chicken breasts. Here is the process of grilling chicken breast for you to check out:
Basics of the Recipe
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- No. of servings:4 persons
- 4 skinless chicken boneless breasts.
- 1 whole lemon.
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon salt or as per taste.
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- To make sure the chicken breasts are grilled well, pound them out. When the thickness is even, go on to the next step.
- Take a ziploc bag for the process of marination.
- Smash the garlic cloves and pour it along with the olive oil in the bag.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Let the marinade sit for about duration of ten minutes.
- Make sure to rinse the chicken breasts properly so that they become perfectly clean.
- Cut the chicken breasts into equal or even halves.
- Pour the chicken breasts slowly into the bag.
- Seal the ziploc bag and turn the bag upside down to make sure the chicken breasts marinade has been done perfectly.
- Allow the bag to cool down in the fridge for a few hours. The longer you keep it in the fridge, the richer the taste will become.
- Preheat the grill at a medium high heat approximately 550 degree fahrenheit.
- Grate the grill rack with oil properly to prepare it for grilling.
- Put the chicken breasts on the grill rack and brush it with the oil mixture from the ziploc bag.
- Give time and allow each side of the chicken breasts to grill properly.
- Of course you want the chicken breasts to have nice brown and black charcoal marks.
- Once the chicken breasts have been grilled evenly from all sides, allow it to grill for some more time.
- Prepare some fresh salad as per your wish to go with the platter.
- You can also prepare a tomato or a green salad dip to enjoy the smoky flavors.
And it is done! Is your mouth watering already? Well, huh! Make this recipe in your home and surprise your friends and dear ones as well by giving them a sumptuous treat.
You might have often faced situations when your girl friend complained that you haven’t invited her over for a musical candle light dinner.
It is finally the time to impress her. Dedicate a plate of grilled chicken breasts with nice grilled lemon halves for a caramelized zesty flavor. Imagine getting fabulous compliments from her about how great a cook you are.
Do not let her know the secret behind the zesty, tender, moist and juicy chicken breast recipe. Little bit of effort, good fresh ingredients, a perfect griller and a simple recipe is all you need to bring out the chef in you.
So, it’s time to say ‘goodbye’ to the restaurant dates and say ‘hello’ to homely fine dining with the mind-blowing grilled chicken breasts!