Grilled Hamburger Recipes
Have you ever wondered how heaven feels like after taking a mouthful bite of the grilled hamburger at your favorite restaurant? Well, of course who doesn’t love grilled hamburgers? We all do.
But going to the restaurant and spending on the grilled hamburger can turn out to be expensive for you.
After all hamburgers are a part of our regular meals and always heading toward restaurants to munch on your favorite food is not a good option. So what if you could make the same kind of hamburgers at your home?
That sounds like an amazing idea. Slightly brown bun with a juicy patty inside is all you need to understand that heaven does feel like this. Have you doubted yourself while making an utterly smoky and moist hamburger?
Is your old griller not doing justice to your experimentation? Well, if this is the case with you get home an expert griller that will grill the hamburgers in the most perfect way.
If you have been thinking as to how you could make the perfect use of the grill with a grilled hamburger recipe, here goes the recipe for you. Check it out and get inspired to try soon.
Basics of the Recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cookingtime: 16 minutes
- No. of servings: 3 person
For grilling the ground beef:-
- 1 pound lean ground beef.
- 1 table spoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke flavouring.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon pepper
For grilling the ham sausages:-
- 6 pieces of ham sausages.
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce.
- ½ teaspoon salt or as per taste.
- ½ teaspoon pepper
For grilling the vegetables:-
- 1 small sized green, red and yellow bell peppers each.
- 2medium sized onions cut into rings.
- 3 medium sized lettuces.
- 2large sized tomatoes
- Preheat the grill machine on high heat to prepare it.
- Take a medium sized bowl to keep your stuffs.
- Mix the lean ground beef along with the Worcestershire sauce well in it.
- Add the liquid smoke flavoring along with the garlic powder in it. Mix well again.
- Take the mixture in three equal portions and form three patties evenly.
- Sprinkle some olive oil on both sides of the patty and brush it well.
- Add some seasoned salt and pepper on the patties as per your taste.
- Place the patties one by one on the grill plate and allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- When one side has been grilled properly, turn the side and allow the other side to cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the patties are ready, chop the sausages into pieces and mix it with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the patties as per your taste.
- Let it grill on the grill plate for a duration of 3 minutes.
- Now take the chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers, along with the onions and grill those for 2 minutes.
- Take the lettuces and tomatoes and grill those for ½ a minute.
- Now place the patties on the buns, with the grilled sausages and vegetables.
- Take whole burger and grill it for ½ a minute till you get grill marks on them.
Your grilled hamburger is ready to munch on! This classic hamburger recipe undoubtedly succeeds in delivering the perfectly grilled hamburger in no time to treat your taste buds.
So, next time you are craving for some juicy and smoky grilled hamburgers, simply try out this tender and moist burger recipe.
All you need to get excellent burgers is a good griller to help you through this whole process of tenderly grilling the hamburger. Make a flavor packed burger that you thought only your favorite restaurants could create.
But voila, you have mastered the art of recreating the same or even better meaty hamburger.
Are you ready to call your friends over for a grilled hamburger that is going to be explicitly delicious when made on the grill? Well, definitely yes!