Extremely tasty Basic Vanilla Frosting Recipe
Do you like the flavor of Vanilla? If you do, in that case Vanilla Frosting would just be the perfect dessert for you.
Mixed with butter and other ingredients, Vanilla Frosting is one of the most delicious and mouth-watering desserts you can ever have.
If you have sugar-tooth and want to prepare the same café style Vanilla Frost in your home then the fact that preparing Vanilla Frosting at home is quite easy and involves a couple of simple steps might interest you.
It seems to be difficult at a glance to many but you can get the exact texture and taste just like those that you tasted in the cafes by following a simple and easy procedure.
As far as the ingredients are concerned, Vanilla Frosting require quite a few and simple items which are quite easily available in the market.
The fact that vanilla frosting offers a simple and delicious flavor makes it very important to ensure that you have used the ingredients of the best quality.
It is always recommended to use butter of the best brand and top quality of vanilla extract while preparing the recipe. It is always a smart thing to opt for organic ingredients, as these can certainly make the frosting taste different and delicious.
As mentioned, the steps of preparing Vanilla Frosting are quite simple and it doesn’t take much time. There is one more thing which you need to take care of.
You must have a good mixture with you which would be required to prepare the mixture. Here is an easy and quick recipe for vanilla frosting.
Basics of the Recipe:
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Number of Servings: Depends on the amount you have prepared
- 3 cups sugar (powdered)
- 1/3 cupsoftened butter or margarine
- 1 ½ tea spoonsof vanilla
- 2 table spoons of milk
- Egg white of 2 to 3 eggs
Preparation Process of Vanilla Frosting Recipe-
- Take butter and sugar first and put it in the electric mixer which has a paddle attachment. You can also use electric which can be held by hand on slow or medium speed till the time the mixture grinds together and gets well mixed.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in the electric mixer well.
- Turn the speed of the mixture down.
- Then in the next step combine the egg white and milk and the vanilla extract/paste in a separate bowl.
- Add a couple of spoons of butter or margarine to the mixture next.
- Then add some more milk to the mixture and allow it to settle down for some time.
- Keep the mixture undisturbed for a couple of minutes and then turn the mixture machine on again.
- Set the mixture machine to the highest possible speed in order to make sure that all the ingredients mix properly. Keep the mixture machine on for at least 5 minutes duration.
- As a matter of fact you need to keep the mixture machine on until the frosting becomes fluffy and light.
- More the ingredients are mixed the lighter and fluffier the mixture becomes.
- Once the mixture is fluffy enough, stop the machine and place the mixture on a bowl.
- You can add pieces of chocolates or cherry in the mixture in order to add more taste and flavor to it.
Serve this freshly made super delicious vanilla frosting to your guests with a nice dressing and there will be only appreciation for you. After all, you have prepared a masterpiece dessert right in your home!
This delicious recipe is just perfect to end up a cozy dinning session with your friends or beloved. Kids also love this exquisite recipe and you can make them super happy with its serving.
As mentioned and it is quite evident that the ingredients required to prepare Vanilla Frosting are easily available in the market.
The one thing which you need to take care of is the fact that you must have a good mixture machine available with you. The entire process of preparing the frosting is done by the mixture machine.
Try and use one which generates a fair amount of mixing speed. So, try this out and make everyone drool over to get a spoonful of it!